Celebrate the Valentines Day with shrimp curry on rice recipe. This Valentines Day recipe would make your day.
8 Slices bacon
4 1/2 oz each deveined medium shrimp
2 or 3 hard-cooked eggs
2 tblsp salad oil
1 medium sized onion chopped
2 tsp curry power
1p 1/2 oz. condensed golden mushroom soup
1/4 soup can water
rinsed and drained rice
- Fry and crumble the bacon.
- Set aside
- Chop the eggs and set aside
- Heat the salad oil over medium heat
- Add the onion and curry powder
- Saute 3 to 5 minutes.
- Stir in the mushroom soup water and shrimp.
- Heat through and serve over the rice.
- Serve the crumbled bacon.
- Chopped egg, peanuts, toasted coconut, mandarin orange segments and chutney in a separate bowls to pass at the table.