Do not forget to try pineapple chicken salad recipe along with some other Valentine Day recipe.
1 to 2 cup cooked chicken or turkey, in bite-sized pieces
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1 tsp Dijon mustard
1/2 cup thinly sliced celery
1/4 cup chopped green onion
Salt and pepper to taste
1/3 cup toasted sliced almonds
about 8 oz sliced pineapple,
drained, or 4 thin slices fresh
pineapple, peeled and cored
About 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
2 English muffins, split, toasted and buttered
- Stir together the chicken, mayonnaise, mustard, celery and green onion.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper
- Cover and chill until serving
- Stir in almonds
- Arrange 4 slices of pineapple on a broiler pan.
- Top each with an equal amount of chicken salad and sprinkle with cheese
- Broil about 4 inches from the heat just until cheese melt.
- With a wide spatula, lift onto muffin halves or directly onto plates.