Crumbed potatoes recipe is mentioned on this page. You can include it in your menu as a Valentine Day recipe.
Boiling salted water
Butter or margarine 1/4 cup
Dry bread crumbs 3 tbsp
Salt 1/4 tsp
Pepper to sprinkle
How to make crumbed potatoes:
- Peel and quarter potatoes.
- Melt the butter.
- Cook potatoes in boiling salted water until tender. Use tip of sharp knife to test rather than a fork.
- Drain. Return to heat to dry any remaining liquid.
- Watch closely. Mix remaining ingredients together.
- Add to potatoes. Shake saucepan or toss to coat.