Confused about the Valentine Day recipe !! Crepe Ice-Cream Cones recipe is here to help you.
Melted unsalted butter
Vanilla ice cream 1 pint
How to make crepe ice cream cones:
- Halve the strawberries.
- Arrange crepes, browner side down, on a work surface, fold them in half and in half again to form triangles.
- Lift the top flap of each triangle and put a large ball of foil inside to keep the cone open. Brush the crepe cones with the butter and bake them on a baking sheet in a 400 degree preheated oven for 4 minutes, or until they are crisp.
- Remove the foil.
- For crepe cups:
- Fit each crepe into an ovenproof 1 1/4 cup glass custard cup and put a large ball of foil in the centre of each crepe to keep it open.
- Bake the tulips on a jelly roll pan in a preheated 400 degree oven for 5 minutes. Remove the foil and bake for 2 to 3 mins longer, or until they are crisp and golden.
- Fill cones or cups with a scoop of ice cream, and garnish with strawberry slices.