Chocolate custard desert recipe is written on this page to help you make yummy dessert as a Valentine Day recipe.
6 egg yolks
1 cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla
2 cups milk
4 squares ( 1oz. Each) unsweetened
Chocolate, cut into quarter
Chopped nuts or whipped cream for garnish
- In a blender jar, combine the egg yolks, sugar and vanilla.
- Whirl, on low speed until mixture is blended.
- Turn off motor and scrape container
- Sides with a rubber spatula.
- Heat milk and chocolate
- Stirring ( chocolate does not have to melt completely.
- Cover blender
- Turn motor on low speed
- Remove cover
- pour in hot liquid and blend about 10 second or until smooth
- Pour into 6 dessert bowls ( about 3/4 to 1 cup size)
- Chil until set ( 1 to 2 hours)
- To serve garnish with nuts or whipped cream.